This is the official accessibility statement for the SimplyRun web site provided by eSellerPro.
Should you have any questions or comments regarding the accessibility of the SimplyRun web site please contact Mark Withers (mark.withers 'at' esellerpro.com)
- 1 - Home
- 2 - Accessories
- 3 - Childrens Department
- 4 - Mens Department
- 5 - Womens Department
- 6 - Sports Watches
- 7 - About Us
- 8 - Contact Us
- 9 - My Account
- 0 - Register Account
- c - Go to the Checkout
- m - Site Map
- t - Terms and Conditions
- p - Privacy
- e - eSellerPro.com
- All the pages on this web site validate as XHTML 1.0 Strict. This is not a judgement call; accessibility software can determine with 100% accuracy whether a page is valid XHTML.
- All the pages on this site use semantically structured markup. H1 tags are used for the page topic, H2 tags are used for the main sub titles, H3 tags are used for the content subtitles.
- The visual layout of this web site has been built using cascading style sheets.
- This web site only uses relative sized fonts which are compatible with the users browser "text size" option.
- If your web browser or web device does not support cascading style sheets, the content of each page is still readable.
- This web site is viewable on every web browser and web browsing device including PDAs and Mobile Phones that have web capability.
WCAG 1.0 Checkpoints
We believe that checkpoint 10.4 of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 has now been outdated as most user agents today handle empty edit boxes and text areas correctly. An associated label has been applied to each edit box and text area control so that it can be identified by the user agents.
- Until user agents handle empty controls correctly, include default, place-holding characters in edit boxes and text areas. [Priority 3] For example, in HTML, do this for TEXTAREA and INPUT.